Broccoli Rice Recipe Prepared by using Long Grain White Rice
Broccoli Rice is a savory alternative to plain white rice. Fresh broccoli sauteed with EAT REGAL Long Grain White Rice is a quick and wholesome dish that goes well with many other varieties of food.
- Set a pan on medium-low heat & brush with olive oil.
- Further add onions & garlic, stir & cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes until the onions turn translucent and sweet.
- Add chopped coriander, salt, few grinds of pepper, cumin, lime juice and chopped broccoli.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until lightly warmed but still bright green.
- Now, add EAT REGAL LONG GRAIN WHITE RICE and mix everything together.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.