Lemon Rice Pilaf Recipe Prepared by using Jasmine Rice
Fluffy, flavorful, delicious, easy recipe!
This lemon rice pilaf is so delicious, you can eat it plain. Loaded with bright zesty flavors from lemon juice and layers of extra flavor from garlic, onion and chicken broth.
No need to buy premade pilaf mix when you can easily make your own in a few minutes.
- Set a large saucepan or small pot on medium heat, add the oil & let it heat nicely.
- Further add onions & garlic, stir & cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes until the onions turn translucent and sweet.
- Add EAT REGAL JASMINE RICE and mix well
- Now add chicken broth or vegetable broth. Place lid on, bring to a simmer, then turn the heat down to low.
- Cook until the water has evaporated.
- Remove the lid. Stir through and add lemon juice, chopped parsley, basil chives, and soya leaves.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.